Art Of Living - Teachers Training 22 Jul - 11th Aug 2009



Ever since my part 1 basic course in Dec 2005, I had a inner feeling that I wanted to become a AOL teacher. I was in India during the silver jubilee celebrations and was amazed with everything I saw from people to volunteers and ashram ect ect

2006 was a busy year that just passed like every year but in 2007 after my operation I did my first Advance course and I felt more amazed. Which gave me more inner sight that being a teacher can really help many people. And thus the journey began Yes plus course, DSN Course and than in Nov 2008 Bali Advance course, where I got to meet Guruji in person for the first time.

When the NZ group met Guruji I went up to him and said I would like to become AOL teacher and he said “ya become a teacher”. And 9 months later July 2009 I was in Bangalore for 3 week TTC.

When I was at the Ashram I could not believe it was all happening. I was not worried about work and things in NZ, I met so many new friends and so much love and blissful feeling. The mind, body and intellect were all cleaned out and I did not feel what was happening but part of me was changing.
I made friends with people from all around the world which includes Palestine, Germany, Iraq, Pakistan, Moroco, Abu Dhabi, Nepal, Singapore ect ect. The International TTC batch had almost 150 people in it.

TTC did not make me a teacher but it made me a Facilitator, where by as an instrument I can carry work out work to make Guruji’s mission grow. Still I am not feeling that I am a teacher, I am just a disciple He is the only teacher.

look back on 2009
13th August 2010

remembering 11th Aug 2009 at the completion of 21days TTC i met & made so many new friends..missing the days of TTC in Banglore ashram...thank you all for being part of the most amazing 21 days, Part 1 & Yes Plus fellowmates, Jayanth, Suraj, Chetan my Room Mates, Rozeeena & Veenja ji from NZ, Rambha and Rozila from Fiji, Simon, mary, Tanya, nisha and others from Australia, Raabya and Ali from Pakistan, Friends from Morroco, Deepan and so many from India, Friends from Nepal Ram, Madan and gang.

Cannot Forget Alok, Jinan, Julien, Raj Kumari, Suman, Poorninma, Liana, Sawlee, swati, Dhanashree, Farida Azad Iqbal, Farsin Banki, Hashem Al-alawi, Mohamed Albalushi, Raabya Amjad, Shilpa Abhyankar, Vinod K D Allgoo, Bettina Semmer, Martin Benjamin (Germany), Samira Boudi, Candy Huang, Dana Carroll, Maher El Sedawi, You, Mustafa Islamabadi, Lih Jye,  Lee Wai Meng, Malaka Samara, Meditation Mike and Mitsu Sandy and that famous song la la la la

Cannot forget the Ultimate teacher Guruji :-), Hinaji, Darshak ji, Bau & Dinesh, Pankajji, Giriniji, Shreyaji, Rashman, manisha  and all the other helpers, Sri Sri Yoga Teacher Kamleshji, the dogs that came to sadhna during day time and lovely masquitos that loved me hehe, Ashram Masala soda, our room block Vrindavan room 14 the Guards ( Gurkhas) from Nepal, sundar ji in kitchen, danching volunteer nareshji and that lovely boy who danced at satsungs.... can not forget ever, you all have contributed to my growth :-)
Hope to meet you again at the Ashram or wherever fate is willing us to meet.
Cheers and Jai Gurudev!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lord Ganesha – Symbols and Inspiration